Termite Removal Specialists in Ventura County
Few pests can wreak as much havoc in a short amount of time as termites. If you are seeking termite control in Santa Barbara, it is important that you act quickly before these insects cause irrevocable damage. Let our dedicated experts at Escalera Pest Control, Inc carefully inspect your house in the event of a termite catastrophe. If your home is new, we can offer a fully certified Escrow report of what we discover, and if your house has already been hurt by termite destruction, we can even provide superior carpentry repairs.
Signs That Termites Are on Your Property
What makes termites so difficult to tackle in many cases is the fact that many homeowners are completely unaware that they have a problem on their property until it is far too late. Unlike other pests that are extremely loud and intrusive, termites often tend to prefer to work their damage stealthily in the very foundations of your house. This is why it is so important to look for the other indications that you are suffering from termites, even if you do not spot the insects themselves.
Some of the most common signals that you have a termite infestation on your hands include:
- The presence of tiny little holes in your drywall, usually the size of a pinhead
- Drywall that looks like it is beginning to droop
- Wooden floorboards, walls, and other structures which make a hollow noise
Protect Your Home with Professional Termite Control
Termites can cause extensive damage to your home, leading to costly repairs and structural issues. Our experienced team at Escalera Pest Control offers professional termite control services to protect your property from these destructive pests. With our proven methods and advanced treatments, we can eliminate existing termite infestations and prevent future infestations from occurring.
Benefits of professional termite control services include:
- Peace of mind knowing your home is protected
- Prevention of costly structural damage
- Expert assessment and treatment of termite infestations
- Long-term protection against termites
- Preservation of your home's value
Don't let termites threaten the safety and integrity of your home. Contact Escalera Pest Control today for effective and reliable termite control solutions.
- Escalera Pest Control is very professional and their customer service is outstanding.- Oliver B.
Sometimes homeowners in Santa Barbara and the surrounding areas may be tempted to stop a termite infestation on their own because they think it might save a bit of time or money. The problem is that termites are much more hardy and stubborn than you might initially expect. The fact that there can be hundreds of thousands in a single colony, located several feet below ground, makes it almost impossible to destroy their homes without professional support.
Reasons you should come to termite experts first instead of attempting to tackle the problem yourself include:
- Many places within your building where termites are gnawing are either inaccessible or have become unsafe due to weakened structural integrity
- Locating the termites’ homes deep underground is extremely difficult to do if you do not have extensive training
- Completely eradicating termites, their larvae, and their eggs is virtually impossible without the proper professional equipment
- Many types of termite control options that are available over the counter are harmful to both humans and animals
Since it is so difficult to remove these pesky insects from your property, it is better to save yourself a lot of time, hassle, and frustration by immediately seeking support from expert termite eradicators. Our pest elimination team at Escalera Pest Control, Inc can safely eliminate the population with our treatments for your whole property.
Speak to us today about termite control in Santa Barbara at (805) 920-8842, or contact us online, and you will be able to benefit from a completely free three-year warranty for any of our whole house termite treatments.
Contact us today at (805) 920-8842 or complete our online form.